UN Women is accepting applications for its 2nd edition of the Asia-Pacific WEPs Awards until July 31st, 2021!
- Have you already applied or are you planning to apply for the awards?
- Would you be keen to learn more about the awards and get support deciding which category your gender initiative fits?
Then join us on July 13th for our third live info session where we’ll give you all the details about the awards and categories, walk you through the application process, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Last year, the inaugural regional awards initiative recognizing private sector action for gender equality marked a great success with over 400 applications from 17 countries across Asia and the Pacific region. Aligned with the Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPs), we recognized 18 of the region's top gender champions as well as national awardees.
For the 2021 WEPs Awards, the nominees will be recognized for 5 main categories and a special category to advocate for UN Women’s Generation Equality campaign:
- Leadership Commitment
- Gender-inclusive Workplace
- Gender-responsive Marketplace
- Community Engagement & Partnerships
- Transparency & Reporting
- Youth Leadership for Generation Equality*
Each category will award a Winner, 1st Runner Up and 2nd Runner Up. While a business of any size or sector is eligible to be awarded, this year we will also award 3 additional SME Champions!